We are really looking forward to our Foundation Phase children coming back to school tomorrow. In order to keep our children, staff and school community as safe as possible we need to work together and follow these simple rules.
- All adults must wear a face mask when collecting or dropping off the children.
- Gatherings or social chatting are not permitted when dropping off or collecting the children.
- All adults remain 2 metres away from other adults whilst dropping off or collecting the children.
- Do not take your child/children to school if you or any household members have either tested positive for, or have symptoms of Covid19. You must stay at home. If you are unsure then you must phone the school before travelling to school.
- Do not park on the yellow lines outside the school as this is dangerous and forces children on to the road.
Your support with these five simple rules is really appreciated and will help in keeping the school open during these difficult times.